Construction site management software for better field operations
Manage your defects, your teams, your deadlines with a single tool
With BatiScript, it's easy and fast
The key features of the site monitoring software
Projects monitored with the same software from the Design phases to the warranty phases
Management and removal of defects
Aim for zero defect
Position defects on the plan and bring more precision with time-stamped notes and pictures.
Create your own site reporting templates
Create your minutes and progress meeting reports templates and write them from the field.
Carry out a rigorous control by following a precise and fully customizable checklist according to the selected site.
All that BatiScript has in store for you
- User management
- IFC Model Viewer
- Periodic review
- Document management
- User management Add users to your BatiScript account and manage their rights so that they only access features that match their business functions and habits.
- Statistics Display in a synthetic way the state of defects at a given period and filter the elements that interest you (display by company, state of progress, etc...)
- IFC Model Viewer Visualize and navigate in a 3D model to access an object in the plan to check the information during the assembly or realization phase and make the right decisions in a group.
- Periodic review Create simple forms by grouping your questions by topic. The answers are very simple: yes, no or unconcerned. The periodic review module allows you to easily manage penalties by indicating the problem points identified and generate a report that can be immediately communicated by email.
- Design Improve your teams' communication by adding comments on plans and suggesting changes to project collaborators. A history allows you to keep each version of the plan and its remarks. Generate a PDF and/or Word report in a few clicks.
- Document management Access all the elements generated from BatiScript (EXE, reports, receipt/delivery minutes, reports) and integrate other elements you want to consult while on the move.